31 Verses of God’s Salvation that allows to recognize and remember the divine plan of the Almighty for humanity, showing the plan to save all people where you can see the great love and mercy of the Lord for all his creationwhom He wishes to save so that they may have an eternity in His presence.
The salvation of God is achieved when the person is capable of accepting this gift of God, obeying his word and acting the way he wants me tothat is to say, putting into practice his mandates revealed in the Holy Scriptures, and heading his way overflowing with the works of the Spirit to which all the children of God are called.
30 Verses of God’s Salvation
When speaking of salvation, reference must be made to the fact that this is achieved when the believer’s life is put in order, that is, that there is a repentance and separate from all sin and impurity.
It is to repair all the damage caused in the heart and mind of the person as a result of sin, for this, knowing the truth of God that is in his Word will allow that cleansing in the life of the person.
«For the word of God is alive and effective, and sharper than any two-edged sword; and penetrates to divide the soul and the spirit, the joints and the marrow, and discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart” (Hebrews 4:12).
That means that as a believer in God you have to Separate yourself from all bad company and all the impurities that surround the worldand each day must be sanctified in order to genuinely receive the salvation that God has given to humanity, keeping his word and acting in justice and love as He wishes.
In this way, they will be presented below 31 verses on God’s salvationso that you can study and understand your divine plan.
Verses of God’s plan of Salvation
- “And she will give birth to a son, and you will call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.” (Matthew 1:21)
- “Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, for he has come to redeem his people. He has raised up for us a mighty Savior in the house of David, his servant.” (Luke 1:68-69)
- «But the angel said to them: Do not be afraid, I bring you good news, which will be a reason for great joy for all the people. Today, in the city of David, a Savior has been born to you, who is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to them: they will find the child wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.” (Luke 2:10-12)
- “Because the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost” (Luke 19:10)
- “For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through him” (John 3:16-17)
- «It is difficult for someone to die for a just person, although perhaps there are those who dare to die for a good person. But God shows his love for us in that, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us » (Romans 5:7-8)
- “He saved us, and not by works of justice that we had done, but by his mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal in the Holy Spirit” (Titus 3:5)
- “So also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many; but he will appear a second time, no longer related to sin, to save those who are waiting for him » (Hebrews 9:28)
- “And they cried out with a loud voice: Salvation comes from our God, who is seated on the throne, and from the Lamb” (Revelation 7:10)
- “After this, I heard in heaven the mighty voice of a great crowd saying: Hallelujah! Salvation, honor, glory and power belong to our God.” (Revelation 19:1)
These verses allude to God’s plan for humanity, who sent his only begotten son to allow reconciliation with the worldand that they can receive the gift of their salvation, which will allow the believer to have a life of blessing, with the hope of an eternity in peace before their presence.
Verses about to obtain God’s Salvation
- “Go in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter through it. But narrow is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and few are the ones who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)
- “For my name’s sake everyone will hate you, but whoever resists to the end will be saved” (Matthew 10:22)
- «Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; but whoever does not believe will be condemned.” (Mark 16:16)
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, so that everyone who believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)
- «I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved; and he will go in and out, and find pasture.” (John 10:9)
- «Jesus said to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, except through me” (John 14:6)
- “And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Acts 2:21)
- “In no other is there salvation, because no other name under heaven has been given to humanity by which we can attain salvation.” (Acts 4:12)
- “Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you and your family will be saved” (Acts 16:31)
- “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Because with the heart one believes to achieve justice, but with the mouth one confesses to achieve salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10)
- “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Romans 10:13)
- «And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and his life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” (1 John 5:11-12)
These verses that talk about how to obtain God’s salvation, and that evidence that the Bible is a manual that comes to teach and reprove the souls of people. in such a way that there specific steps people need to take to the letter, to obtain that salvation that will bring freedom to your soul from the chains of oppression, and fill you with the fruit of the Spirit.
Verses about the power of God’s Salvation
- «That is the order that the Lord gave us, when he said: “I have made you a light for the nations, so that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth”. (Acts 13:47)
- “I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first of all, for the Jews, and also for those who are not” (Romans 1:16)
- “For if when we were enemies of God we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, much more now, that we are reconciled, we will be saved by his life” (Romans 5:10)
- “The message of the cross is certainly madness for those who are lost, but for those who are saved, that is, for us, it is the power of God” (1 Corinthians 1:18)
- “Surely the grace of God has saved you through faith. This was not born of you, but is a gift from God; nor is it the result of works, so that no one can boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- “Who saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before the world began.” (2 Timothy 1:9)
- “Because the grace of God has manifested itself for the salvation of all men, and it teaches us that we must renounce impiety and worldly desires, and live soberly, justly, and piously in this age” (Titus 2:11-12)
- “For this reason, he can also save forever those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to intercede for them” (Hebrews 7:25)
- “You love Jesus Christ without having seen him, and you believe in him even though you do not see him now, and you rejoice with inexpressible and glorious joy, because you are reaching the goal of your faith, which is salvation.” (1st Peter 1:8-9)
These verses talk about the power that comes from receiving Jesus into your life and embracing God-given salvation, allowing to see that there are blessings until it overflows in the life of the believer when he allows himself to be governed by the Holy Spirit of God, who leads him towards that path of salvation and eternal life.
How could you see these 31 Verses of God’s Salvationallow all people to be shown the tangible opportunity they have to receive God’s blessing through a sacrifice made on the cross of Calvary by Jesusbecause it is a gift granted by God to all those who believe in the name of the Savior.
In such a way that when studying and asking for revelation to the Holy Spirit about these verses of salvation, will allow their lives to be taken to another level where the presence of God will be the only one to rule and I delivered to him on golden trays every blessing promised by the one who believes in the name of the Savior Jesus.